Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What I did on my vacation

We have been painting kitchen cabinets since Sunday. What a job! We have all the doors lined up in order on our carport, and Scott got the bottom half of the framing sanded and painted last night. We are finally ready for the paint color - I am excited about that. I have some before pics taken, but my memory card is full, so I will have to move some pics to a CD before I can take some after. Not that we are finished anyway!

The kids have been great, as always. Brooks had a really fussy day on Sunday, but he has been a bit better since. I think that he missed me last week, and his routine got all off. Unfortunately, being so tired on Sunday (from working last week), the fussiness was hard to deal with at church. But, even on the bad days, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. We are so thankful for our kids.

Has Kate done anything cute lately? Yesterday, at the paint store, she was telling me all the numbers she could see. Then she was telling me all the letters, and what sounds they made. Brooks is "crawling" - really pulling - himself around. He isn't stationary any longer. I need to update the baby book before I forget.

No comments: