Monday, August 27, 2007

Potty training, oh no! Take 2

Well, I am PROUD to say that potty training is going so much better now. There for a while, it was going terrible. So, I pretty much just went back to what we were doing - nothing. But, Kate has just caught on to the concept - like it just clicked. She is going constantly in the potty, but still using pull-ups otherwise. I just haven't gotten brave enough to try panties again.

My Papa is here visiting from GA. Kate and Brooks went to Meme and Pa's house today, and they had a ball. I have some pictures to download from Mom's camera. They are great.

Oh - a Kate funny (Mama funny). On Sunday, she asked to go to the potty before church started. I took her and she pottied. Well, she is all about getting stickers for going. She was asking for one, but I didn't bring any to church! We were in the 2's and 3's classroom, and I just KNEW that there would be a sticker in there SOMEWHERE, but there wasn't. All I could find was post-it-notes. Well, I was in a pinch, so I took one and gave it to her - and she was so proud of going to the potty and getting a "sticker"...

4 comments:

Tammy said...

We are slowly getting Will into starting the whole potty process. I think he understands but is scared. Although he did pee in the big potty for the first time last night!! He also tells me he is poopy, most of the time before but alot of time it is after too. Oh the functions of our little ones and the subjects we as parents discuss!! :)

Liz said...

I love the "sticker". Hey, we do what we can!!!

The Hester Family said...

Yay! I'm so proud of her - you know that this is the part that rushed through my mind when I first found out I was pregnant that just scared me to death!
Love you!

Ashley said...

Awesome! Great job mama! Looks like Kate is really catching on to the potty thing now. I love the post it note sticker!