Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some goofy pictures






So, the kids were in great moods today, so I took some pictures.

Kate is wearing Mama's shoes... Mom has told the story many times about how much I loved her shoes as a child. When she got home from the hospital with Casey, all I could do was be excited about seeing her shoes again (I obviously missed them more than her while she was gone!)

The last is of our Wed. night class for this quarter. Nia and I are teaching the Jr. and Sr. High girls. They are a good group, and I hope they are enjoying our class. We are really enjoying teaching them...
Not much has been happening this week at our house. Pest control is coming on Friday - YEAH! We have finally decided on a carpet and store, so hopefully that will get rolling by Friday. We are STILL waiting on cabinet hinges. ARGH. The countdown to Brooks' birthday is fast approaching.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I bet you did a great job with the girls. It is so good to teach them. Your class must be great, I see that you stole a few of our girls last night. I was wondering where they were. Just kidding, I am sure they got a lot out of your class. Good luck finding those hinges!! Oh, decorating dilemas!!

Patrice said...

Kristi, I loved the goofy pictures. Sometimes they are the best kind. The one with Kate and Brooks together-it is like seeing a picture of my baby brother. WOW! I can't wait to see you guys.

Tammy said...

Your kids are soooo cute! So glad yall are doing that class with the girls! That was something I had been wanting to do for them because I know they can be so influenced for good or bad at that age. I know you two are doing a wonderful job! That is a great group!