This week has been L-O-N-G-E-R than last week!
Here are the before pictures...
The first 2 are of the house right after we put a contract on it. The second 2 are of the kitchen just before we started painting. As you can see, our appliances have been changed out, the new floors are in, and we added the recessed lighting (thanks, Jason!)
Our kitchen cabinets are almost finished. Here's what we have done:
- sand all surfaces
- paint 2 coats of oil based (I know, yuck) primer
- sand in between the primer coats
- paint 2 coats of our paint color
- go over all surfaces with a milk chocolate glaze
- paint 2-3 coats of polycrylic