Sunday, August 19, 2007

Together again

It is so good to have my husband and my kids together at home with me! Today, when Scott and Kate got home, Kate ran over to the couch, gave me a kiss, and then asked me to read her favorite book (for now) "I'm a Big Sister". We read it to her as Kate and Brooks (not Ellie and Baby). I missed her so much the last 2 days. PawPaw is feeling much better, and hopefully he will be home tomorrow. Kate had a great time swimming at GranGran's and PawPaw's pool. She has talked about that since getting home.

Brooks cut his 3rd tooth today! He cut his first 2 within a day of each other, 2 1/2 months ago. He has been such a happier baby the last 2 weeks, and here comes another tooth. What a surprise!

Wesley is running around our house like a tornado. I wish I could attach a duster to him.

1 comment:

Lerra said...

You should take pics of Brooks' teeth! :-)