Friday, August 17, 2007

Greetings from afar!

I am in Birmingham this weekend for a veterinary conference. I really do enjoy these things because I learn a lot, but at the same time get reminded of how much I don't know. I need to do this more often than what is required, because it really is motivational.

Scott and Kate are headed down to Mobile tomorrow to visit his dad. He was put back in the hospital this past Wednesday with breathing problems. Please keep him in your prayers. Brooks is staying with Mom - my first night without him! That is a hard pill to swallow. I won't see my Kate for 2 days...

But, I am having a great time. I have enjoyed some time to myself and have shopped while here! Our conference is in the Wynfrey Hotel adjacent to the Galleria, so that makes some nice break time. It's a good thing that I am a R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-L-E shopper! HA!

1 comment:

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

You have a good time girl. There are some great shops and sales at the Galleria. Every mama deserves some "just me" time. Makes you appreciate everything and everyone when you get back home! Will keep Scott's dad in my prayers with the hope he will be home soon. Much love, Aunt Pat