Saturday, July 28, 2007

We're back!




Here are some more pictures of Kate and Brooks. Kate is obviously enjoying her spaghetti in her pics.
It has been a L-O-N-G week for our house! But, it was a good week at the clinic. It was busy, but not overwhelming (except for a few times). The theme of the week was stitches, as I eventually lost track of the number of animals that I had to stitch up. I wish I had some funny stories to share...here's one: On Tuesday, Kimber went to Taco Bell for a group lunch run. She was late getting back because she was behind a Grandmother and her 2 grandsons who had ordered $47.00 worth of food! At Taco Bell! What all do you buy for $47.00?

Meme also survived the long week with the kids! As we said, thank goodness nobody got sick. Brooks is trying to cut some more teeth, and has been a bit fussy. But, in all, they were great this week.

My car, "Bullet", is acting up again. The AC quit running on Wednesday. Thankfully, Scott is on vacation this coming up week. We will take it to McClendon's on Monday AM and see what we are going to deal with now. I have a feeling that our time with Bullet is coming to a close, but we'll see after Monday. We were in the car today, riding around, and I told Scott that every person who sees us knows our AC is out, because no one else would be riding around with the windows down in this heat.
More home posting will be coming this week. I'll be glad to get back to my blog...

4 comments:

Lerra said...

Kate & Brooks are spitting images of you & Scott! What a cute little family :-)

Unknown said...

I love your banner, soooo precious!

Roxy Wishum said...

The kids are really cute and the banner is OUTSTANDING!

Roxy Wishum said...

UPDATE! The Montgomery Advertiser is sponsoring a baby photo beginning 8/1. You should definitely enter.