Thursday, August 9, 2007

Three cheers for Pa!

When Pa always says, "The things I do for my children...", well, it has developed into a fine art. This morning, after Sophia woke up with a fever and Casey still felt terrible, Mom decided to go to Nashville and help the Hesters out. Dad said he would watch Kate and Brooks today! :0) And, I'm happy to say that everyone made out beautifully! Dad said that Kate was an angel all day, and she certainly is a happy girl tonight. Brooks did well for him, too.

Dr. Brooks had a dental appt today, and a massage this afternoon, so I'm so glad that I didn't have to call in sick on her. I even ended up taking the kids to the clinic with me until Dad got there. It was so fun having Kate in exam rooms with me. She was just great. Jessica held Brooks while I worked until Dad got there. What troopers we have!

Pa is coming again tomorrow to keep children again. I hope it will run as smoothly!

No comments: