Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kate funny

We had "somehow" misplaced our cordless phone earlier this week. Scott just knew he had it outside while we were painting, but we couldn't find it. So, we were attached to the phone on the wall the last few days. This morning, while in the kitchen, I heard the cordless phone ringing when Scott called. I searched the house but then couldn't hear it. I went outside on the carport and heard it more clearly, though still muffled.

Then it hit me.

I opened up the new mailbox (yet to be put up), and found all of our miniature paint rollers, a rubber ball, and the telephone. Thanks, Kate...

2 comments:

Liz said...

I think we have lost 2 remotes that way, except they were put in trash cans before we could solve the mystery!!!-Liz Wakefield

Lerra said...

Haha! Sneaky, sneaky! :-)