Friday, December 28, 2007

MMR strikes again

Last week, at his checkup, Brooks got his MMR and flu vaccines. Dr. Simon warned us that he may run a fever 8-10 days later. Kate did, so I fully expected him to do it, too. And, he has. Fever off and on since Wednesday night. We took a trip to the pediatrician's office this AM just to make sure - my niece is coming this weekend. Even took a flu test - negative. So, I have a very cranky little boy.

I knew our good fortune of no sickness (for at least a while) would run out at some point.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Grant always runs a fever with the MMR shot too! I hope Brooks is will feel better soon. Poor baby!

Roxy Wishum said...

I just wanted to say that I saw Scott in Wetumpka today and he was REALLY working hard. I hope your family has a GREAT beginning to the new year.