Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

I hope that you had great holidays... Ours have been wonderful. This weekend we spent at my parent's house with my family. We were crammed in but it was great. Kate and Sophia had the best time playing, especially "Ring around the Rosy" with Aunt Casey. Last night, we rung in the new year playing a hot game of UNO - Rick, Brooke, Casey, Seth, Scott and I were up well past midnight. It is just so fun to laugh so much!

Oh, and Brooks is feeling much better. He ran a fever for 3 days, developed a rash for 1 day, and is back to himself.

I UNFORTUNATELY didn't bring my camera, so I hope that Casey can share some pics for me. I am working this entire week while Dr. Brooks is frolicking (scuba diving) in Belize (Central America). I am excited about it, but know that I will be tired this weekend!

Onto our new "deadlines":

Yard sale planned for January 12th.
BUNCO will be at our house the 3rd Monday of January (first time hosting at my home).
Kate's 3rd birthday party needs to be planned (not until February).

I love the holidays but I will be glad to get back to our normal schedule. I am just all about the schedule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WAS a great weekend! It always is when we have all the family here! It was especially fun to watch Kate and Sophia having such a good time together! I am planning a tea party for next New Year's! Brooks is ALMOST walking! He just needs a tad more confidence and he will be off and running! Then I will not only be lifting weights two days a week, but jogging about five miles both days also! :) 2008 will be great!!

Leah said...

Glad you guys came over yesterday! We enjoyed it!

Rebecca said...

I am with you on the getting back to normal, if I can just figure out what normal is...