Monday, December 3, 2007

At least it's colder today...

You know, it's just not right when it's in the 70's in December.

So, what have we been doing for the last few days?

Friday, I got a "wild hair" (as my Mom would say) and I decided to move the living room around again. I thought I was happy with the last arrangement, but I don't think I totally was. Kate helped me and it was quite comical. She was really getting into it... "Push, Mama!" And, I forgot to mention it to Scott before he came home (well, not exactly forgot, but I wanted it to be a surprise), so when he came in the living room, he was surprised! Time will only tell how long it will stay this way.

And, I got my Christmas tree finished. I am quite pleased with it, but I have NOT been pleased with the pictures I have taken to show you. I am still working on that.

Gran Gran and Paw Paw stopped by to see the kids on the way to Anniston on Saturday. It was a quick visit, but we enjoyed seeing them. Gran Gran made many new bows for Kate, and I was just tickled to get them. And, of course, the rest of the day was spent watching college football - ****if TN could have only beaten LSU****

Sundays are so hectic for us. On top of that, we bowled with our Sunday School class after church. We had such a good time, but I really S-T-U-N-K. If I ever bowl well, I was having a lucky night. Well, I really wasn't lucky last night. Scott bowled well, as usual. Not as good as he could have, but he still did well. Scott is good at most sports he plays. Except, maybe golf...

Today I worked - and it was BUSY. But, it is the first Monday of the month - and I play Bunco on those nights! It is such fun to just laugh and laugh with the girls. I guess you would have to be there to know how much fun we have! And, the food was fabulous - Rebecca always goes out of her way to entertain. Bunco is at my house next month, and I am so excited about it! Terri and I have already been scheming about that...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Must run in the family lines...i stink at bowling as well. I am just awful!

Unknown said...

I love to re-arrange as well. In this house I don't have many options thought b/c of the cable location. I can't wait to see your house in person. I'm looking forward to the cookie exchange. Gotta get on the website and find me a cookie(something super easy b/c I'm not a baker).

Kristi said...

Allison, Jason Pruitt has run cable to different areas of our living room. He does a great job, and is reasonable. It would give you some more options!