Monday, December 17, 2007

2 more funnies

Ok, so I neglected to mention that while we were at church last night, one of my dogs (Tristan for those who are wondering) ATE 2/3 of my cookies from the swap. Yes, I am cursed with my dogs taking my special treats (who can forget the "Shelby incident"?)

And, yesterday, while at Gutheries, Kate pooped in the potty for the 3rd time in a row! Yeah Kate! Well, she was SO proud of herself that when we came out of the bathroom, she started yelling (my parents were with us), "Mimi, I pooped in the potty! I pooped in the potty!" It was quite hilarious. Yes, there were other people there too. They just smiled and laughed. It was really cute - and they all understood! As far as I'm concerned, she can shout it throughout Eastdale Mall, as long as she poops in the potty! :)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I left you a camera message in the comments of my latest blog entry. Hope you have so much fun getting a new camera!

Rebecca said...

Yeah for Kate!!! Such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kate - great job!!! Is she still getting pumpkins or have we moved on to other incentives???

Kristi said...

She gets a pumpkin, a sticker and a cookie. We have been desperate!