Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kiddo update

Well, enough of my philosophy, and back to our family news.

Brooks started running a fever today. He was so wonderful in church this morning - we didn't have to leave! (for the first time ever, I think). Alas, during lunch he felt awfully warm, and was a little oven by the time we got home. I guess we will wait to see if he continues the good church boy trend after he is well. He is feeling much better now - crawling around our bedroom now.

I, however, have been sneezing and have a touch of a sore throat. I am craving some orange juice and am praying that the plague passes before our "weekend of Christmas fun"! Friday night we are having Christmas dinner for the girls from work; Saturday is the holiday morning with Santa at church; and Sunday is our cookie swap.

Jason is hopefully coming on Tuesday to get the electricity run to hang our chandelier in our "new" dining room. I finished painting the table and it looks great. I am very pleased. So we have a mad dash to Friday night.

On a side note, my hair did GREAT today! It is a really good day when your hair looks good!

On another side note, I received a belated anniversary present this past week. Our 10 year anniversary was this past May, and since that fell the week after we closed on our new house, we decided to dedicate our time here. Well, last week I saw this most beautiful vintage wedding set while out "looking". I have always wanted a ring like this - and I am so excited that Scott said that I could get it. When I showed it to him, he said it was OK, but it wasn't something that he would have picked out! :) It's a good thing that I did, because I just love it! Thank you, honey!

So, we are getting excited about this week. Pray for some good health for us, if you would!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope ya'll feel better! I'm glad you had a good hair day, that always makes me feel good too. I, on the other hand had a bad hair "weekend" b/c it was hot and humid and my hair is a fro anyway.