Thursday, December 13, 2007

We are feeling better

Our house is nearly back to normal - thank goodness! Overall, we really weren't that sick - Brooks ran a fever for only 2 days, Kate never got sick (Whew!), I am taking ab's and feel fine, and Scott is managing... He has been working so hard and still has another hard week to go...

But, since I have been under the weather this week, I am far behind where I thought I'd be at this point with getting ready for the weekend events. But, I am not even worried about it. How hard is that to believe? I guess I just have decided that what's done is done, and I'll deal with what isn't...

My friend, Wendy Chesser, brought her cat to our clinic today. She didn't know I was working there, and I was so glad to see her! We quickly decided that we were going to have to set up a lunch or dinner date monthly to keep up with how the other is doing. Her kids are getting so big, and she home schools them (and loves it). I'm not surprised - she is such an energetic and outgoing person. I'm so glad she came by today.

Anyway, I'll have lots of pictures to post in the coming days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, tell Wendy I said hi next time you speak to her. Do you have her email address or anything so I can contact her? I would love to hear how they are all doing.