Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New camera, new haircut!






So, I got a new camera for Christmas and I love it! I am still trying to figure out the software on the computer (Allison, I downloaded Picasa, but I can't figure out how to get the pics where I can post them to my blog...), but the pictures are beautiful!

And, I FINALLY gave Brooks his first haircut last night. He screamed the entire time - Scott was holding him. He got so mad because I kept having to stand behind him, and he couldn't see me. Scott said Brooks was crying and I was crying - but I wasn't. I was just sad.

But, now that it's done, it's so cute! He is just cuter than he was before. Here are some pictures. (sorry, the after is first!)

Also, I got the BUNCO invitations finished last night. I love making them, and I am behind (from working to the bone) but they turned out so cute! I love doing things like that... What do you think?

5 comments:

Leah said...

Invites look great! Can't wait to see Brooks hair in person!!

Ashley said...

It IS such a sad day when you have to fianlly cut off the baby hair. Brooks look adorable, such a cute little guy...hope you kept his curls!

angie said...

I really like the invitations - good job. I hope Brooks curls stay too. I love kids with curls. He is such a precious little boy.

Kristi said...

OK, so it was late last night when I made these - and I DIDN'T use the spell check...


There is not 3 "l's" in Hill.

Liz said...

I understand...I love my camera too! The invitations are precious...I can't wait to get mine!! Just kidding!