Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm back

Well, my Christmas theme has extended into the New Years... I'm thankful that Dr. Brooks is back from her vacation!

I will just tease you with a small sampling of what I have been up to at the clinic - today I pulled 33 teeth (split between 4 dogs). And, please, don't anyone ask me how many teeth a dog has... I have forgotten that bit of trivia and 2 techs already asked me that today...

I am so tired, I just want to cry. I am so glad to have the next 2 days to spend at home with my kids. I have missed them so much...

3 comments:

Leah said...

Glad you're back! Rest up, k!

angie said...

Man are you sure you are not in the Charlotte area seeking some of the Shane's animals? I know between Michael, Beverly & I our pets have at least 1/2 that amount of teeth pulled. Poor puppies.

I am glad to hear that you get to stay home with the kids & maybe life can return to normal in the Busby house.

Liz said...

Wow, that is quite a day! Have a great couple of days with your kids!!!