Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Leah

The Rules: Link (somehow I couldn't do that...) to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog,
OR
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list,
OR
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs (I couldn't do that either...)

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Here are 5 random facts about me:

1. I have a large scar on my upper right arm from where a horse bit me when I was 16. Most people ask me if I was burned as a child.
2. I can't wait to travel with Scott one day. I would love to go on some organized bus tours of the United States.
3. I could care less about going to the zoo. Most people think that is weird, because I am a veterinarian. But, it just doesn't interest me one way or the other.
4. I have never had a sip of alcohol.
5. Scott was my first and last kiss. He was also the first person that I seriously dated. And, he is the most wonderful person in the world to me.

OK- Angie, Melissa, Laura - you are up!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, your house looks fab!! Aren't you LOVING your new camera. I need to get a group pic of our Dinner Group, that's a great one!!