Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sweet cousins


Kate and Megan have had a fun weekend playing together



My sweet niece


Uncle Tim, Aunt Patrice and Megan came down to visit us this weekend. Despite having sick kiddos, we have had such a good time. Kate and Megan have played like frogs, jumping around the house going "Ribbit! Ribbit!"

Today, we went to the Bass Pro Shop - Uncle Tim had never been there. I think he was impressed. I had a good time taking pictures of the kids while we were there. Brooks stayed at home to get some sleep - he at this time is feeling a bit worse than she is. And, our wonderful antibiotics have caused some "loose stools". Gotta love that.

Then Uncle Tim built a HUGE fire that our neighbors would have been proud of, and I think that I was truly warm in our house for the first time since it has gotten colder. Keith Long also came by today and cleaned the carpet in our bedroom from our week of disasters... and for my blog readers, yes, the makeup didn't come up. I guess it will be there until we replace the carpet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: