Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wii

I'm sure that Scott and I are the last people on the planet not to have played this - but it is so fun! Meredith got one, and we were at the Weekley's house for hamburgers on Monday and played tennis and bowling. Scott is sold - he wants us to get one. I have to admit that I had a blast, and it was fun playing with the teenagers. Scott and Jimmy even played a game of tennis...

Kate's fever resolved by Monday AM. My sore throat is almost gone. I got a lot done today - clothes washed, ironing finished, errands run, Walmart trip. I wish we had an extra day with Daddy every week! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, if you guys get one, then we will be the last I am sure. Todd was just talking about those, it's all the latest rage, I haven't played one myself yet, but I watched as my little cousins played bowling and baseball when I was in California.

So glad to hear Kate and yourself are feeling much better. Isn't it great to be caught up on the laundry? Love it. Hurray for long weekends!!!

Leah said...

We've never played either...glad Kate's better and that your Grandfather is out of the hospital!

The Hester Family said...

Don't play the boxing game. You will be so sore you will hardly be able to move. Trust me.

Love you!