Friday, May 2, 2008

Kate's before and after



OK, so I laid Kate down for her nap. She was dressed in the shirt below with some cute plaid purple carpi's (notice the dirt on the sleeves from our unexpected trip to the park). When I woke her up, this is the fashion statement that greeted me! Notice the spring like delicate white shirt with lavender princesses accompanied by (outgrown but still loved anyway) "Christmas like" pink pants with raspberry Christmas trees. Truly a combination deserving Vera Wang's approval.



Brooks is a sick little boy. His fever has been very persistent. We went to see Dr. S this am and all it is.... come on, Moms, you know what I am going to say:

Yep. A fever virus.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kate is very stylish. Maybe she should start her own line...
A fever virus again? Seems like this is deja vu...

Patrice said...

Megan has come up with her own sort of style too. It will be interesting next year when she has to wear uniforms.
Love Kate's outfit.

Amy said...

Luke's had more fever viruses than I can count. I started wishing for an ear infection so we could treat something. But he's had no fevers the past six months. And he's sure to wake up with one since I said that.