Which of these did you know about me?
1. When I was born, the doctor told Mom that I was perfect in every way, except that I would not be able to frown. Mom can't remember him stating exactly how he knew that. But, I can frown today, just ask Scott! HA! In fact, this was part of the first conversation that we had together, before we ever went out on a date.
2. I have a scar on my upper right bicep from a horse bite when I was 16. I will spare the fun details... Most people ask me if I was burned by a cigar????
3. Mom wanted to name me Kelly or Kristi. When she heard Dad say (in his GA drawl) "Kelly. I like Kelly" she said she quickly suggested I be named Kristi. I'm glad.
4. I have never seen the movie The Princess Bride. I'm probably the last of my generation that can say that.
5. The first job I can remember saying I would be when I grew up was a Judge - so that I could tell boys what to do (no kidding)
6. I got my first gray hairs at 26. Rick noticed it at my Nana's funeral.
7. I, like Leah, can't stand to have someone smack their chewing gum. It really grates on my nerves. For instance, in an elevator or talking to someone on the phone. Yuck!
8. Scott was my FIRST and LAST kiss! :)