Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update, 2

Well, Kate has been running a "feber" since Friday. She seems to feel OK - but isn't herself. I wish that I could take her to the doctor tomorrow, but it is a holiday...

I still have my sore throat. I was talking to Dad tonight and he reminded me of his sore throat last week. His hung in there for a while - so I am thinking mine will too. Yippee.

Brooks fell down on the driveway today and has a shiner that will put most to shame. Actually, it's more of a scrape than a "goose egg", but it accentuates the small egg that he got falling at Belk's on FRIDAY, on the same place. Mama points here, please! He is talking a lot more, so I guess that no permanent harm has been done, yet...

1 comment:

angie said...

I sure hope Kate is feeling better by now & Brooks boo boos heal soon.