Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekend update






Here we go!:


I am starting with some pictures of the party at the barn. We had a great time and the horses' costumes were very inventive! I don't have pictures of everyone, but I (of course) got plenty of pictures of Kate. She had a blast and enjoyed spending time with Reed. He was very cute, too!


Nia and I took the Jr. and Sr. High girls to Ruby Tuesdays to reveal their secret sisters. We all had a really good time. The girls were just so much fun to teach (even challenging at times). I was glad for the opportunity.


Gran Gran and Paw Paw were also down for the weekend. Kate was her shy self - bless her, she is her mother's child. But, she warmed up and I think that she gave them a good time. Brooks was really good the whole time. He is a different child since those teeth came in, and I am glad to have my sweet baby back!

No comments: