Sunday, October 21, 2007

We went to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, and it was the best ever! I don't know if I had more fun or if the kids did. We got 2 pumpkins to bring home that are on the front porch. We got really big ones! Glad that Scott could carry them - in fact the pumpkins rode in the stroller on the way to the car, while I carried Brooks and Kate walked. We are definitely going back next year!

We have just had such a nice weekend. I'm looking forward to next week! Scott's parents are coming for a visit, and we have 2 Halloween parties to go to on Saturday! What fun. One of them is a Halloween party at the barn, and Kate and Reed (my horse) will be dressing up like ladybugs. Uncle Mark just can't imagine it, but I think he will be surprised.

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=88249890

Sorry, I was never able to get these pictures to post. I will use another service next time.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We were sad that you guys can't come over on Saturday, but I know you will have fun at your parties!

Lerra said...

Those are great pics!