Friday, October 26, 2007

Baby bird


Wow - have we been busy! :)
This week has been a good one at the Busby house. For starters, did I tell you that we have another cat? Before you think we are REALLY crazy, let me tell you that this cat found us. He is going to stay an outside cat. We have named him Frank. He is so good with Kate, and she just loves him. I took him into work and neutered and vaccinated him so he is official.
The best thing is we are getting our backsplash tiled! They set the tile yesterday and are going to grout it this morning. I have pictures to post when I have time - but it looks so great! When Kate woke from her nap, she came into the kitchen and said, "Mama, look at all the diamonds!" (we have it set on a diagonal)
Anyway, the rest of our busyness is somewhat boring so I will spare you the details. Scott's parents are in town and are going to love up on our kids this weekend. We will have lots of pictures to show of the barn party and kitchen next week!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Hooray for the backsplash! Love the pic of Brooks, he's ready for that BIG bite!!

Liz said...

I bet you are so excited about the backsplash! I am sure it looks great. I have BIG plans for getting a nice one.....along with an entirely new kitchen,sometime in the next 10 years!!! You have a dog, don't you? My kids want one so badly and I am trying to weigh the pros and cons. I would like to know your thoughts on the idea.

Lerra said...

Cute pic!