Monday, October 8, 2007

And then I kissed him inside, do you want me to call your Mama?

2 funnies from my day:

Conversation of a friend with her YOUNG daughter:

"Mama, I told Johnny he was my boyfriend"
"You did?" said her Mom
"And, I kissed him Mama"
"Oh, and where did you kiss him?"
"Outside"
"And, then I kissed him inside"


From a client of a very unruly cat: "Dr. Busby, I meant to tell the receptionist, the next time Midnight is here and you think he is going to act up, I want you to tell him, 'Midnight, do you want me to call your Mama?'

"Mrs. Smith, I don't think that would make Midnight calm down."

"Really?" said Mrs. Smith seriously. "You don't think so?"

2 comments:

Lerra said...

I hope you changed the names to protect the innocent. :-)

Those are great!

Kristi said...

Why, yes I did!