Friday, October 5, 2007

I know he doesn't feel good, but

Let me tell you, it was one of those mornings. Scott had to leave early again for another dental/post op checkup in Prattville. I got the kids up and going with milk and Tigger and Pooh. Brooks is happy for about 10 minutes after drinking his milk, then the tears came. Again.

He has been sick since last Saturday. Granted, he isn't running a fever anymore, but he is coughing and cranky.

So, I just put him back to bed. Well, it worked! He slept from 8am-9:30. By then, I had Kate and myself ready, and we got Brooks and headed out shopping. We got many errands run in Prattville and ended up at Pizza Hut at Target. Well, they both ate like a charm (thank goodness, because I had not a drop of baby food or milk with me). So, we got our errands run.

The kids enjoyed getting out, as I did.

Yes, I took my coughing child out to run errands.

I just needed a break from our house and his crying.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is ok! I left my coughing and sick child Reese and flew half way across the country. You gotta do what you gotta do :)