Thursday, October 4, 2007

We ended up at Dr. Simon's office today with Brooks. He is coughing his head off, but otherwise feeling fine! So we got a thumbs up - clear chest, throat, ears. While I'm thankful for that, I hope that these things don't get worse while we are dealing with this cough.

Scott got a filling this morning - poor thing. His life has been about his teeth lately. But, I must say that he is a trooper and survived another appt at Dr. Lumpkin's office. That office needs to send us a Christmas thank you card this year for our patronage.

May I just say that I am so ready for Christmas?!?! I can't wait to make some holiday memories in our new house to make it feel more like home. I have so many ideas of things to do - time will tell which will actually come to fruition. One things for sure - I have 3 Christmas trees to put up this year! Scott is SO EXCITED!

No comments: