Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Man




1. Who is your man? Scott Busby


2. How long have you been together? 13 1/2 years! How time flies!


3. How long did you date? Almost 3 years


4. How old is your man? 36


5. Who eats more? Hands down, Scott. He eats a better variety than I do, too. Anyone who knows me knows this is a pointless question...


6. Who said "I love you " first? Scott. We had been dating about 6 months when he first told me. I told him that I didn't want him to tell me unless he really meant it. And, he did!


7. Who is taller? Scott by a 3 inches. Another reason I didn't wear shoes when we got married.


8. Who sings better? I do - I was in chorus in college. Singing in church is the best.


9. Who is smarter? I would say we are both smart in different ways.


10. Whose temper is worse? Yes, that would have to be me. Scott is much more even tempered than I am.


11. Who does the laundry? Me, usually. I like to do the kids clothes to make sure that the stains are gone.


12. Who takes out the garbage? Scott, usually.


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Uh, which side is the right side? HA! If you are in the bed, I sleep on the right side.


14. Who pays the bills? Me.


15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me.


16. Who mows the lawn? Scott. I have too much to do inside to tackle that!


17. Who cooks dinner? When dinner is cooked, I do it. Scott would say that isn't very often.


18. Who drives when you are together? Scott. Kate calls it "Daddy's seat".


19. Who pays when you go out? Me, usually. I keep the checkbook and debit card.


20. Who is most stubborn? OH BROTHER! Me, definitely (yes, keep laughing Casey and Mom!). Our family is known for stubborn offspring!


21. Who is the 1st to admit when they are wrong? Scott is - remember who is most stubborn?


22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because they live in town.


23. Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me. If he would have waited for me, we might still be dating.


24. Who asked who out? Scott. When he asked me, I didn't think he was serious. I told him he could find my phone number if he was really serious. Then he called... boy, was I embarrassed!


25. Who proposed? Scott


26. Who is more sensitive? I am more sensitive, but Scott is more romantic.


27. Who has more friends? I think I do, because I really crave good girlfriends. Plus, I usually keep up with distant friends better.


28. Who has more siblings? Me - I have 2 and he has 1.


29. Who wears the pants in the family? Scott, of course. I love him being in charge and the head of our family. It means a lot to me, as a wife.




5 comments:

Lerra said...

Scott does NOT pull off the gangsta look very well in that first picture! Haha!

Kristi said...

Yes, he IS too white!

The Hester Family said...

Oh, how precious. What a nerd!! (Please tell him I said hello)

*pal said...

I had no idea Scott is 36. He's closer in age to me than you? He's old as dirt!

Ashley said...

I think the tie and glasses do him in...no gangsta in your house...