Monday, June 9, 2008

Swim classes!

I really was sad that I didn't get to take Kate to her first swim class, but Mimi said she had a GREAT time! Isn't she cute??? And, look at the kids she is standing in between - in her class, too! I'm so glad we are starting her this young.



Recognize the swimsuit, Patrice?



Here they are lining up beside the pool to splash in the water.



She and another little girl about the same age were paired together for this part.



Here she is doing the dog paddle!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

angie said...

She looks like she is having a great time + the water looks wonderful. I can't wait for cooler weather.

Sarah said...

OH how I WISH we could be doing swim lessons OUTSIDE!!! What a brave little girl! Looks like she is having a blast. I just love her little tiny self next to the big kids in the top picture, they sure do grow fast!

Elyse said...

YAY Kate! What a big girl you are!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

She is soooo precious! Yall must plan a trip to Dothan soon! Will needs a swim buddy! Kathleen

Three plus Me said...

She looks like such a big girl!

Melissa Lester said...

What a cutie! She might have done better without you there. Joe always takes ours to swim lessons, as the little ones are much more likely to cling to me and refuse to get in the water!

KatBouska said...

I love little girls in swimsuits!! She's adorable!

Leah said...

She looks so cute!