Let's see, what have we done this week?
- Cat with an abscess that has turned NASTY, in danger of losing much skin and possibly a leg.
- Cat with "Biospot toxicity" - a flea product that is OK for dogs but toxic to cats. I haven't seen one in several years.
- A tom cat with an obstructed urinary bladder.
- I did 11 surgeries in the past 2 days.
- We had 2 incredibly aggressive dogs in yesterday, one requiring a catch pole to get her out of the cage, and the other I had to pull through a door to give a rabies shot. It is like working with cattle.
There were many more fun things but these were the best. I'm glad to have the day off so that I can get some errands taken care of. I plan on running around most of the day.
I took the Biospot cat home last night and I can hear him M-E-O-W-I-N-G across the house (he is in the guest bathroom). He is doing great today and I plan on taking him back to the clinic so he can go home and MEOW at his mother's house.
The kids are fine. Kate is looking forward to swim class today. Brooks isn't. It's hardly any fun when you have to sit in the stroller the entire time.