Sunday, June 8, 2008

Award time!


My friend, Melissa, bestowed this prestigious award to me... :) No, really, her thoughtfulness in giving it to me really made my day. You would have to know this "Wonder Woman" to understand (you need to only spend a few minutes reading her blog to see what I mean). I have also loved getting to know her better, and am so glad we have this new connection!


The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community, regardless of the language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented him/her with the award.

4. The award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. Show these rules.

I am addicted to this blogging world, and I love being able to not only get to know friends better, but also communicate with new friends all over the world!

1. First, I would like to recognize Sarah. She is a friend from years ago, but through blogging I feel so fortunate to get to see her family grow up. She is opinionated, witty, and holds a true love for our country.

2. Next, I give an award to Jennifer. We have never met, and I found her blog by total accident. But, we have a great deal in common! She is incredibly talented with craft ideas for her children and shares her gifts daily. She also has fantastic recipes - especially for crock pot cookers!

3. Now, I have to introduce my niece, Sophia. My sister, Casey, has been blogging long before me. I have so enjoyed her keeping her blog current so I can see my niece growing up. Casey is a witty author and her videos are precious. We love you all!

4. This blog is just hilarious! My friend, Melissa, has the makings of another Erma Bombeck. She is mother of 2 and attorney. Her writings and story telling abilities are just priceless. You will enjoy her entries every day.

5. Lastly, my friend Robyn's blog. Robyn does photography and her work is incredible. She definitely has that eye for the perfect shot, and I love pouring over her pictures. You will very much enjoy her portraits of everyday life.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

*blush* Wow, thanks I am so honored!! =-) Wish we lived near you guys, we dearly miss the south!! I love your blog too, I log on everyday to read your new stuff. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Blogging IS seriously addictive...

Robyn said...

I'm blushing too! You're sweet and I'm honored . . . there are SO many great blogs to choose from! You are definitely deserving of the award as well.

Unknown said...

Well dang Kristi, you stole one of mine(Robyn)hahaha!! I haven't gotten around to picking mine yet, I'd better hurry! :-) Robyn is just too popular! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me! It really made my day!

Melissa

Me on Metatrophin said...

Can't wait to read your awards and catch up. I need to be exposed to MORE working moms!