Friday, July 20, 2007

Chapter 1 pictures






So, here are pictures of the outside of our house. The first is obviously of the front. You can't begin to appreciate the trees surrounding it! Then, there are several of the back yard. There is an artesian spring that only runs from November - February, located where the rocks are. The bridge goes over it. There is a view of Scott's shop, one of the play sets that Kate uses, a picture made from almost the back of the property, our deck on the back of the house, and a view of the backyard from the deck. I told Scott, after we moved in, there isn't a view out of any window that I don't like.

We aren't too hip on the vinyl siding - it would be perfect if the front of the house looked like the back! Otherwise, we just love it so much. As you can see, we haven't done any landscaping as of yet - still trying to get a handle on the inside!
Some before and after pics will be up next, starting with Kate and Brooks' rooms...

BTW Roxy - I'm not telling where I live! :) E-mail me at mrsaudvm01@yahoo.com and I'll be glad to tell you... !

3 comments:

Kevin said...

BEAUTIFUL! Scott's got a workshop, he rock's! I'm lucky to fit a work bench on our small lot.

Roxy Wishum said...

That's a very, very fine house. The trees are worth a fortune, in my opinion.

Lerra said...

Gorgeous! I am jealous of the trees. We built a house, and you know how new construction = no trees. :-(