Monday, July 16, 2007

I love furniture auctions






This weekend Scott and I went to a furniture auction. We haven't been in so long, before Kate was born. Well, it was a blast! Rick and Brooke were down for the weekend, and they went with us. I got us a new oak dresser (I love oak furniture), a beautiful vintage mirror (that weighs close to 40#) and a rocking chair for the front porch. Here are a few pics. The dresser mirror is the first 2 pics, and it will attach to the dresser (pic 3). The seperate mirror is pic 4. Brooks was chillin' with Scott on Saturday morning in the last picture. He has been so good for the last few days.



BTW - potty training went well today! Thank you, Meme (aka Nini). Kate only had 1 accident, but she SAT on the potty most of the day (so, does that really count?). The "potty chair" even leaves a little red ring on her, but she loves sitting on it!

3 comments:

Leah said...

love the new pieces!! Tell Kate I said YEAH!!!!

Ashley said...

I am so jealous!!! I love the furniture. Wish we had stuff like that here. I also love the pics of the new house. Everything looks so beautiful.

oak dresser said...

You have a beautiful oak dresser design..