Wednesday, July 4, 2007

This time last year...


My mind has been filled with thoughts of what I was doing this time last year. I was 25 weeks pregnant with our second child, Brooks. I didn't know it at the time, but I was 2 weeks away from 8 weeks of complete bed rest. It is amazing how quickly time moves on, and that he will be a year old in only a few short months!


He is clapping his hands and shaking his head, "no" (although he doesn't know what that means). Kate is spending much time singing these days. I love it!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Kristi the babies are darling! Be sure you make some recordings of Kate singing. What a treasure! Take care. Love, Ms. Donna

The Hester Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog - it really is fun and you'll love looking back at old posts and pictures.

angie said...

I am so glad you created a blog. I love looking at the Hester's site & checking up on Sophia. I can't wait until we can join in on the blogging once we have a little one.

*pal said...

Sweet Kate looks JUST LIKE her mama!! Love you all, Cousin Paige

Leah said...

It's about time! I told you it was easy and addictive! I love the picture of Brooks on here. Mark said, "that is SO Scott!"

Unknown said...

Hey Kristi!
I just found your blog through Leah's. Cute pictures!
Allison

Ilene said...

Hey Kristi,
The kids are beautiful! Enjoyed the
pictures! How is Reed? Kneff and Bandit are still enjoying long rides together..he's 29 now..its hard to believe..I'll send you a picture of his white face.haha he is still a hand-ful!
Take care of the babies..and send pictures..
Ilene