Saturday, October 25, 2008

A special weekend



Last weekend we celebrated several milestones of our family history:

Grandaddy and Grandmama's 65th wedding anniversary (May)
Grandmama's 85th birthday (May)
Grandaddy's 90th birthday (October)

The children gave the Grands a limo ride to lunch and from there to the church bldg where the party was held. There were so many friends and family there to help them celebrate this special year of milestones! How funny is that - Grandmama and Grandaddy riding in a limo...

I have many more pictures for the family - but I won't bore those of you who follow my (now POORLY neglected) blog. I think that since I have been sick - I have gotten out of the "habit" of my daily blog!

This past week was a tough week for me. I started last weekend out with a head cold/fever. Then it turns into a sinus infection. I wasn't too aware of this until I started with nausea and dizziness on Tues and Wed. Went to Primed and I have fluid behind my ears (vertigo) caused by blocked Eustachian tubes - that have resulted from the sinus infection, all triggered by allergies. I have not been dizzy today, thankfully! I sucked it up and worked on Thursday - what a hard day that was. But, I am feeling more like myself and Scott and I are glad!

We hosted a missionary for the World Mission workshop, but he only needed to stay Thurs night. After some direction help from Dad, I finally got the closet doors rehung from the front of the washer/dryer. It's only been 1 1/2 years!!!! Honestly, that was harder than rewiring that chandelier... I promise!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am glad to see they are Bama fans!!!!!!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I am trying to stay healthy, too! It stinks to be sick and still have things to do. Although you know what nausea and dizziness can be a sign of.....

Louise said...

Hope you are feeling better!!