Friday, October 10, 2008

Lunch date planned again



For all you local girls...

Nancy and I decided to start meeting every other month (the month of the odd number), on the 2nd Saturday, to continue our lunchtime festivities. This would give everyone a chance to attend and a chance to plan ahead. If you are a local blogger linked to one of us, you are welcome to attend!

So, our next date is November 8th at 11:00 am.
Eastside Grille


When we play Bunco, we have girls sign up to "host" the event. I thought it would be easier to sign up to just make the eating arrangements and let us know. You can choose your own restaurant - but the time and date will remain the same - 2nd Saturday at 11:00am.

Please RSVP to my or Nancy's blog to get started. We can't wait to do it again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Me on Metatrophin said...

Awwww.....I'll DEFINITELY have to plan for the next one!!!! I'll be there in spirit!

Nancy Hood said...

great idea for the 'hoster' to make reservations! and if no one steps up to the plate, you or I will. looking forward to it!!