Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm IT!

I tagged myself as well, because I have been thinking of my answers as I've read others:

What was I doing 10 years ago? Scott and I were newlyweds and I was in the middle of my freshman year in Vet School at Auburn.

5 things on my to do list today? Laundry (I always do that on Tuesday), make some cute Easter cards (probably won't happen today), spoil Brooks (who still isn't feeling good, and will most likely trump my other things to do)

Snacks I enjoy: recently it's chocolate anything.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Travel the world, give to the church (I'm too skeptical of most charities), BUT, I would donate to my dog's pictures for the Humane Society calendar contest at our local mall so that he would make the cover, give back to my undergrad and CVM.

3 of my bad habits:

a) I always want to interject a conversation with something that happened to me of the same relevance. For instance, if someone was telling me about their new outfit, I offer a story about my new outfit. Most people don't care about mine, just about telling me about theirs.

b) I constantly fidget with my fingers and fingernails.

c) I over analyze everything, especially conversations and ways people treat me. Not a good habit at all.

5 places I have lived: 1. Charleston, SC (where I was born) 2. Jacksonville, FL (until I was 2) 3. Macon, GA 4. Dorms in undergrad 5. Auburn, AL

5 jobs I have had: (I'm REALLY boring here) 1. Veterinary technician 2. Barn manager 3. Student 4. Veterinarian 5. Mother

2 comments:

jennwa said...

Wow we have some things in common. I always interject a converstaion with something that happens to me of the same relevance. I do it in my comments too.
I always over analyze conversations I have had with people.
I lived in Macon and Warner Robins, Ga. and I was a vet tech.
That was a very interesting meme.

Leah said...

I don't think I knew you were born in SC...learned something new!