Monday, March 3, 2008

Better at last

Well, Scott is feeling much more like himself now - I am so glad! It has been a long last couple of days at the Busby house. And, this week is going to test my patience a bit more...

Tonight is Bunco! in Wetumpka. It will be a short drive since I will leave from work to go there. Dr. Brooks is going to come if she is feeling OK. How fun will that be!

I have a CE I want to go to on Thursday night, also. I have really neglected the local meetings since the kids came, and I need to get back into it. This really isn't a local meeting, but I can get some CE hours, and that will help me at the main conference that I will have to attend later this year.

Then, for church activities: clean up day at the building is Saturday. We have already lined up a babysitter to watch the kids for the morning so that we can help. Then, the church Easter egg hunt is going to be this Sunday after church - so now I need to get the kids baskets together and ready.

But, thank goodness, Scott is feeling himself now. Maybe my stress levels will come back to planet Earth (sorry Mark and Leah). Would it be rude to ask for some prayers for more patience for myself? Thanks you guys!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so glad that your kids did not catch what Scott had. I know you are thankful too.

Leah said...

Glad he's better. Hope your week has gotten off to a better start...no need for an apology...we ALL have bad days!