Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The word of the day was urine...

2 funny things from yesterday:

While talking on the phone to a friend, Kate pottied all over the kitchen floor (through her panties). While I was looking around for an old hand towel to clean it up, she started to "dance" in the "puddle", then SLIPPED and fell straight on her back. She was of course hysterical. While I was comforting her, I turned around (hearing Brooks) and was just in time to see him CRAWLING through the urine on the floor. Needless to say, they both got a bath afterwards. As did my floor.

Grandmama and Grandaddy were at Mom and Dad's house after a doctor's appt for lunch. I learned something about Grandmama yesterday that I didn't know!

She said that, "she always reads the last chapter of a book first, because if she doesn't like how the book ends, she isn't going to waste her time reading it..." HA!

6 comments:

Leah said...

I think Grandmama has the right idea...I've been known to do that a time or two myself!!

Liz said...

I have potty trained two and I am waiting as long as I can to start with my last one... I feel your pain!!! So funny!!

Unknown said...

Potty training is torture, that's why I'm waiting too. I think AW is ready b/c she tells me when she goes...buy am I ready? NO! That is a funny story, though. After working in L&D, I always think at least urine is sterile! That's dumb though b/c it's still nas-tay!!

*pal said...

Ashley does that with books, too. Drives me batty!

Kristi said...

So, she gets that from Grandmama!

Ashley said...

Yes, I do! I thought I was the only one. Generallly I will start the book at the beginning but pretty much always read the last chapter first. I must say, I am into books on tape right now (because of my long drive to work) and it is much harder to hear the end before the beginning! Keep it up with Kate...you are getting close now..she will be potty trained before you know it.