Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Super heated dryer

Funniest story on my Mom, ever.

Today, knowing she had many errands to run, hurriedly pulled her jeans from the dryer to get dressed. But, for some reason, they were difficult to put on - I mean, she had to lie down on the bed to get them zipped up. Thinking that they should loosen up as she wears them, she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Well, they didn't. They were very uncomfortable the entire time she was out. When she got home, those jeans were the first things to come off. Guess what...

THE JEANS WERE DAD'S!

5 comments:

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

SENIOR MOMENT!!!! I can say that because I am older. That is so funny and made my day.

The Hester Family said...

hahahahahahhaha. Mom.

That is so funny.

Aunt JJ said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!

Lerra said...

HAHAHA - so funny!!

Liz said...

How funny!! Your mom must have a great since of humor!! Good for her.