Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank goodness it's Friday!


It's been a busy week at our house!


Scott had his 2nd procedure to place his dental implant on Monday. For those who think that Scott is funny on a daily basis, you would really enjoy him after he has been under anesthesia! Quite a show. Yes, when we got home, he danced like a ballerina in our kitchen, just to show me that he didn't need me to help him walk to the bedroom!


I pulled a muscle in my lower back Tuesday at work, but it is much better now. It's no fun to have your back hurt!


The kids are doing fine. Brooks ALMOST has his 4th tooth - it has been almost ready to erupt for over a week now. He will be a happier boy once it comes. I am going to have his 1 year pics made next week, so that hopefully he will be happier...


Sorry there isn't any funny news this week. I guess I can be thankful for that too... :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Next time Scott goes under, please invite us over for the show!! :)