Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yep. I've been sucked into Facebook.

Suddenly, FB has become more of a priority! While I love it, I have to keep reminding myself that this is our family JOURNAL, and FB is not. I need to continue to put my thoughts into this project. But, FB is just so fun! :)

L2L convention was great. The kids were a little better this year than last. A little easier, I should say. Our kids from church did so well. Scott's bible bowl team of 3rd-4th graders got second place! Fantastic! The bus broke down on the way home... :( but everyone there made the best of it. The kids even had an Easter egg hunt on the side of the interstate! Let me tell you, it is no fun to feel "stranded" (even though we all had phones to call). But, seeing so many members from church stop to check, offer rides, offer food - it was heartwarming. We truly love our family at University.

Pictures are coming (or maybe you will see pictures first)... enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have told Brian that they need to get a AAA membership for their busses. A flat tire last year cost them almost $500 for a roadside assistance call and new tire.

Brian's dad

Anonymous said...

I like fb, it's easier than blogging and so much easier to catch up with friends. I think you will like it and welcome!