- While I was napping last week, I guess it ran a little too long (OK, so I have been sick!). When I woke up, Kate had 17 pairs of panties on. At the same time. On the same place. She looked like a super hero from Disney.
- Last night she prayed that today "we would all go to outer space". Hmmm.....
- She barely calls Brooks by his name anymore. She just calls him "Son" (just like I do)
- She wants to help do EVERYTHING. So different than Brooks, who just wants to DO IT MYSELF. I find myself at odds with my own clean genes... but it is fun letting her pitch in on some things.
- There are many mornings that I wake up with her asleep on the floor beside our bed. I have no idea how long she has been there. She still wakes us up at night 4-5 nights a week. No idea why. Sometimes we let her crawl into bed with us.
- Saturday afternoon she and I took a nap together on the couch. That was the first time since she was a BABY that we've done that. It was my favorite part of the day.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Kate is quite funny these days...
Kate has been our silly one lately (although Brooks leaves so much to catch up to). Here are some catch you up facts about her: