So, I have been here for a while... balancing the checkbook and paying bills. Well, all this T*E*D*I*O*U*S work has my mind wandering...
1. My neighbor said today when your kids are little, you want to keep them forever. Eventually, God turns them into teenagers and somehow, you just begin to change your mind.
2. I can't find any return address labels on the internet that I like. How can that be.
3. I am listening to Pandora Radio - Contemporary Country. Ever heard of Josh Rouse? I don't think that he's heard of country music.
4. A crying baby can really cause your ear to hurt.
5. Did you know that Walmart only lets you cash a personal check for money for $20.00. Not $5.oo, or $500.00. Only $20.00.
6. I was so mad at one of my dogs this morning that I actually HOPED that he would get hit by a car before I got back home. Yep. Sure did. And, he didn't.
I think I need to go to bed.