Sunday, February 10, 2008

More pictures, fun weekend



I love this one. If you blow up the picture, you can see the stains all over Brooks' outfit.

This one is so cool! This is a picture that I always wanted my old camera to do, but it couldn't.


I love taking pictures after church on Sundays because Faulkner does provide some places to take pictures and the kids are usually presentable! (except for Brooks today - he got Fruit Loops juice/mash all over his outfit) I took some pics of M and L's kids too. I love the pics of C, H and K together. One day, the younger 2 will get to join in on the fun!

Scott and I got our eyes checked Sat night, and did I get a good talking to by the Dr.! I have been wearing my old contacts WAY TOO LONG, and now I have to wear my glasses for 10 days. I am sad about it, because I just don't look myself in my glasses. Scott does love them, though - he says I look "studious".

Kate's birthday party is coming up on Sat. I need to show you a copy of her invitation! They turned out really cute - and I borrowed some of my ideas from Melissa. Kate is so ready for the party!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you looked so good in your glasses Sunday! You look so smart, but everyone knows that about you. :-) Love the Kate and tree pic. You're gettin' better and better...it's so fun to practice!