Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy at the Consignment Sale

Well, this year I decided to work one of the consignment sales to see if it was really worth it to get to shop early. Well, it was definately worth it! I bought some precious clothes Thurs night, and worked 4 hours last night and 4 hours this morning. Yeah, my area was toy world. I chose to do that to keep busy, and I definately was busy! But, I had a great time, met some other really nice Moms from the area, and got a good pick of the clothing ahead of time!

Other than that, it has been work as usual. The kids are feeling great, Brooks is saying more words every day (he just copied Scott saying, "Go, boy!") Thanks to Mom and Dad for helping me out last night by watching the kids until Scott got home from work (which was almost 8pm).

J (you all know what I am talking about) is next weekend and I am excited to hear Leah sing! That is a secret dream of mine - to be able to sing and entertain an audience like that. I just am not that talented OR that brave!

Until later...

3 comments:

angie said...

Okay you have been holding back, I don't think I knew that Brooks was saying words. Your kids are just growing up too fast & I feel like I am missing it all. It's a good thing you have this blog.

Leah said...

You are that talented! You've just gotta pull up your boot straps and do it! Who am I kidding I'm nervous as all get out!

Liz said...

I actually didn't work for the first time this sale and I am completely starting from scratch. I just couldn't find the time and the older my kids get, the less there is for them anyway. It was totally worth it when mine were your kids' ages. I am glad you had success!