Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The kids keep us laughing...

Monday night, I had just turned out the lights. Everybody was quiet, when Kate suddenly said, "Mama. Mama. When you go to sleep, just let me know", to which I replied, "Now, how will I do that if I'm asleep?". Both the kids just burst into laughter! So, I would keep asking them, "Now, when you go to sleep, just tell me, OK?" We laughed and laughed - the kids were screaming with laughter...

On the way home Tuesday night, we were talking in the car. There are 2 words that the kids don't like to say: stinky and boogers. Well, someone let out the word "stinky" which promptly had Brooks hysterically laughing. Then he said, "stinky boogers" to which Kate said, "Don't say that!" Scott asked her, "Don't say what?" and she had to say "stinky boogers" which had us all laughing...

At some point, we got turned around, and Brooks started saying, "Daddy's wrong. Mama's right."

No comments: