This morning, a fever rose it's ugly head, and explained why he granted this rare siesta. I have started him on antibiotics today, hoping for some clearing by this weekend. Cousin Sophia will be here and we have some major playing to do!
Kate and I enjoyed our girl time today at church. Afterwards we went out to eat, and called it our girls date. She is just getting so big everyday. I don't like it.
Here are some funnies of late:
- (talking about her new bear, Spots) "Mama, Spots is not a boy or girl. Spots is just a bear."
- (while with Daddy learning to ride her new bike) "Daddy, God and Jesus are angry." - no further explanation.
- (working with workbench) "Mama, can you help me wrench it? I just can't wrench it!"
- (just talking) "Daddy, I poop for treats!"
- "Mama, Brooks is avergating (aggravating) me!"
- Brooks always says, "Thank you welcome"